Welcome to FMRo Forum - Football Manager Romania

Welcome to the official forum of the Romanian Football Manager community.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of FMRo Forum - Football Manager Romania by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you don't want to create an account on our forum, you are free to join us on our other social media accounts:

- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FMRo.ro

- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fmromania

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fmro

- Discord: https://discord.com/channels/703942749522755616/703942749992517655

- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fmro.ro/

- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgZCAQazHOyY_9nMspXLnvg

IMPORTANT: In order to complete your registration, a valid e-mail address is required, since we will be sending you there an activation link.

Fm2010 Announcement

avlad

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • MentholBoy
When you’re playing the game, you typically have a mixture of both, with any competition you are in played in the full match engine, and ones that you aren’t in played with the quick match engine, although this is completely configurable in the “detail level” section in the games preferences screen.

Anyway, onto the results…

Full match detail – a speed increase between Football Manager 2010 and Football Manager 2009 (fully patched) of 16%.

Quick match detail – a speed increase between Football Manager 2010 and Football Manager 2009 (fully patched) of 43.5%

SI Games se lauda ca jocul va merge mult mai repede

I asked a couple of our Dream Team off-site testers how they felt about the speed this year.

Tim Pyke

“The speed in FM10 has had a nice optimization done to it since FM09. Not only is the actual processing speed faster but the UI is far more responsive.

"I have been running as general a game with 11 leagues over three nations with a couple of custom cups included (Anglo Scottish and Anglo Italian Cups anyone?) to do most of the beta testing on and it zips through very nicely.

"Even when leaving four nations running over a day to run a few holiday tests I will get through five or six seasons in a 12 hour stretch which gives me plenty of data to use.

"My data base size will always be custom with the standard large and a few additional selections included to bump up the player numbers. For my mid-range PC running a hyper-threading 3.2ghz P4 processor and 2.5gb RAM this is perfectly good for me.

"As a comparison with FM09, I would generally run the English league structure down to Blue Square North and South with only the standard large database loaded and a Saturday match day would take a few minutes to run through which I didn't mind.

"During the FM10 testing phase I have tried running English structure all the way down to Level 10 (Wessex League Division One and Sussex County League Division Two) thanks to the new editor.

"This is an increase from seven leagues to 46 and although the Saturday processing might be a minute or two longer I think for a six fold increase in leagues this is a tremendous improvement. With this improvement more players of the game will be able to increase the number of active leagues running if they wish without much difference in processing speed.”

Neil

“FM10 is running great. A lot quicker then 09 in my opinion and it also seem a lot more responsive. I’m currently playing with large database with English Premiership and Championship loaded then the top leagues from Russia, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Turkey, Ukraine, Brazil, Argentina and Portugal, and it runs great.”

Dean Ketley

“FM2010 is like Usain Bolt compared to FM2009 on my machine, it really does eat up the processing time so much so that I'm playing with four extra leagues compared with 09 and it still runs, I'd guess, at least 30% faster. Really have been impressed with the speed of the game throughout testing and can safely say your guys have done a tremendous job with this.

"The game is running with a large database (42000 players I think) with full detail in England and latter stages in Spain and Italy.”

Nick Mahiltz

“Speed is by far improved, what took 30 minutes to start a game takes less than 3 minutes. Responsiveness in the UI and match engine has dramatically improved, the optimisation is by far the best seen in the FM series.

"I’m using a Dual Core laptop with 2GB of ram, with all leagues in England, Scotland and Iceland and a large database, on full detail.”

Nik Reeves-McLaren

“The speed difference between FM2009 & FM2010 really is noticeable: FM2010 is more responsive, and processes more quickly. Starting a new game is also much faster.

"I’m running on a single core Pentium 4, with a custom database (large database but with every international player retained from every continent). It comes to a total of 31,000 players, whilst keeping the players selected relevant for my task as Blades manager!

"For most of my testing, I am running England (all the way down to Level 10) and Scotland (again, a custom editor file - implementing an 18-team per division pyramid down to the Juniors). Only two countries, but 58 divisions and a lot of extra cups!

"Even with 58 divisions running, I'm rarely left waiting for results to pour in.”

• Generaţia de Aur

Da, am observat si eu asta, un feature binevenit. Sper sa bage si arbitrii care misca steagul, cinematics pt sarbatorirea golurilor s.a.m.d.

Oricum se anunta un joc extraordinar din toate punctele de vedere.

NOT.. :thumbdown:

• MentholBoy
The nearly full list of licensed leagues and clubs in Football Manager 2010 follows. I say “nearly full”, as there is one club still to announce which will come tomorrow, and also we have a deal with Arsenal, but that’s for their own Arsenal special edition of Football Manager 2010 which is available on the same day as the other versions (October 30) from Arsenal’s club shops and www.arsenal.co.uk

So, drum roll please…

Leagues

A-League (Australia)

French Football League (Ligue 1 & 2)

K-League (Korea)

Portugal (Liga Sagres and Liga Vitalis)

Spain (Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante)

Football League – England (Championship, League One, League Two)

Blue Square Conference Leagues – England (Blue Square Premier, Blue Square North & Blue Square South)

Premier League – Scotland

Welsh Premier League

Northern Irish League (Premiership, Championship 1 & Championship 2)

MLS (USA)

Organisations

FIFPro

International

Team Holland

Individual Clubs

Denmark

Aalborg BoldspilKlub, Aarhus Elite A/S, Aarhus Fremad, AB A/S, AGF, Avedore Idraetsforening, BGA Glostrup, Blokhus FC, Brabrand, Brondby, Bronshoj, FC Egedal, FC Nordsjaelland, HB Koge, Hvidovre, Kolding FC, Middlefart AG, OB Odense, Silkeborg, Sønderjyske, Stenlose, Svendborg, Thisted, Vejle

Sweden

Hammarby

Italy

AC Milan, Atalanta, Brescia, Catania, Cesena, Chievo Verona, Fiorentina, Hellas Verona, Inter, Juventus, Lazio, Livorno, Messina, Modena, Parma, Pescara, Piacenza, Reggina, Roma,Sampdoria, Siena, Treviso, Triestina, Udinese, Vicenza

Holland

All clubs in the top 2 divisions.

Archived