Ntm'S Video Story

TheSupremeNTM

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super tare :thumbup:!

Chiar imi place cum pronunti Palermo.

Tine-o tot asa. :worship

De curiozitate , cat iti ia sa faci un filmulet de asta?

If it's ok I'll answer in English, it does take some time to put it all together but I don't know exactly how many hours I put in.

A folosit google translate , nu cre' ca-i roman . :huh:

Hehe, yeah, I'm using google translator because I'm German and not Romanian :P

I have Lacina Traore in my CFR Cluj team... he is a quality player now he worths 8 mil Euro... also take a look at Vaclav Kadlec, cheap and in 3-4 years he becomes a beast...

He already said that he is interested in signing Traore, but he cant due to the fgn restrictions in Seria A. Kadlec in my save is nowhere near a "beast". (im in 2018 almost)

He already said that he is interested in signing Traore, but he cant due to the fgn restrictions in Seria A. Kadlec in my save is nowhere near a "beast". (im in 2018 almost)

I saw that he already bought a foreign player... but i wanted to say that in my opinion is worth buying him... And for me Kadlec is an absolute stunner... 26 goals in 28 games...

Not so long ago I’ve been getting many crash dumps which made it almost impossible for me to play the game. In order to rescue the series I hat to load an older save game and replay few month. This is why there are two episode 6: the one I showed you few days ago and the one I’m presenting you today. All the future episodes will be based on this episode 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBz7m3Sm8uI

Archived