Welcome to FMRo Forum - Football Manager Romania

Welcome to the official forum of the Romanian Football Manager community.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of FMRo Forum - Football Manager Romania by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you don't want to create an account on our forum, you are free to join us on our other social media accounts:

- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FMRo.ro

- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fmromania

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fmro

- Discord: https://discord.com/channels/703942749522755616/703942749992517655

- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fmro.ro/

- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgZCAQazHOyY_9nMspXLnvg

IMPORTANT: In order to complete your registration, a valid e-mail address is required, since we will be sending you there an activation link.

Fm13 Pre Order Offer: Early Access Beta Faq

Mihai

Question

• MentholBoy

What exactly is the FM 13 pre-order?

Anyone who pre-orders (or pre-purchases) the game through a participating retail partner will be given a beta key which will allow early access to the game. The early access period will be 2 weeks – so allowing people who pre-order to start playing the game two weeks before its actual release as a product.

What is a beta version?

A beta version in an early version of a game normally produced a few weeks before the game itself is mastered. In the case of FM2013, the disc is already being manufactured, but the actual executable file needed to run the game isn’t on the disc itself as this is delivered via Steam when the game is authenticated, so Sports Interactive will continue to work on the game until a couple of days before it is released.

What do I get from my chosen retailer when I pre-order?

This will depend on where you pre-order your copy of FM13. If you pre-order in a participating store in person, you should be given an FM13 branded card, that will have a unique code printed on its reverse.

If you pre-order with a retailer on line, for a boxed copy to be delivered then you will be e mailed a code prior to the beta access going live. The time you receive the code may vary depending on the retailer, so please check with the retailer in question if you are unsure.

If you pre-purchase a Digital Download version of the product then your code will also be sent to you electronically via e mail.

What do I do if the retailer hasn’t sent me my pre-order code?

Please talk to the retailer concerned directly. SEGA has provided the pre-order codes to all retailers who are part of the pre-order incentive.

What time, exactly, is the beta going to be released?

There is no set time or date that the beta will go live apart from "approximately 2 weeks before release". Sports Interactive want the beta to be as up to date as possible and not have serious issues, so will release the beta when they are happy that this is the case.

How will I know when I can access it?

The best place is to check www.footballmanager.com where you can keep up to date with both release date information, and information about the live date for early access.

How do I access the beta?

To access the beta you will need the unique code received or sent to you electronically from the retail partner. All printed cards and e mailed codes come with instructions on how to access the beta. You can also check at www.footballmanager.com for instructions on access, but you will need your unique code and internet access in order to begin the install.

How long does the beta code take to install?

This will very much depend on your internet connection speed. For example with an average speed of 2mb/s it should take 20 minutes. Please note however this is only a guide and it will vary.

How much space will the beta code take up on my PC/Mac?

Around 2gb of hard drive space will be required to install the beta code

What happens when the game is released if I have pre-ordered a boxed copy of the game?

When you collect / receive your boxed copy, you will need to install the game disc. You will be prompted to follow the on screen instructions which will require you to input the activation code that will be printed onto the game manual. Once the game disc is activated, it will recognise your beta game and will allow you to continue play from you left off in your beta game.

What happens when the game is released if I have pre-purchased the Digital Download version of the product?

Your game will automatically update from BETA to final version on the launch day

When does the beta game finish?

The early access will be switched off on the Monday, following the games release. You will not be able to continue playing beyond this point unless you have installed the copy you pre-ordered and activated it.

What happens to my beta game post release?

Your beta game will remain as a saved game once the access is switched off. This means that you can continue it at any time if you install the copy of the game you pre-ordered. You won’t be able to continue playing the beta from the Monday after release, but it will still be there as soon as you install and activate the copy you pre-ordered.

Can I save my beta game and carry on when install the full version?

Yes. See above answer.

Can I play all game modes in the beta?

The career mode, and new Classic mode including Challenge mode will all be playable in the beta. However it is not the full and final version, so some elements will not be activated until you install the pre-ordered copy.

What if I change my mind and cancel my pre-order?

If you cancel your pre-order and choose not to install a final version of FM13, then you will no longer have access to the game from the Monday following release.

What if my code for the beta doesn’t work?

If for some reason you encounter a problem when trying to access the beta, then as long as it’s when the beta has been opened (two weeks prior to the game launch) please contact the help@sega.co.uk

How long will I have to wait for the full game to download, following my beta install?

As with the beta install, this will depend on the speed of you internet connection so times will vary. We estimate an average install time from beta to complete game would be approx. 20 minutes

If serious issues are found in the beta version, will they be fixed in time for the games release?

That is the plan, although both Sports Interactive & SEGA are hopeful that there won’t be any!

Is the editor going to be released at the same time as the beta?

No – the editor will be available when the game itself is released at 00.01 GMT on Friday 2nd November.

NOTA: AICI ESTE VORBA DE VERSIUNILE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD SAU STEAM

16 answers to this question

• MentholBoy

First of all we just want to thank everyone who has posted on our forums or contacted us via Facebook or Twitter since the beta was released. We’ve had a huge amount of feedback which have proved incredibly valuable in the development of Football Manager 2013.

Available now for you all is an ‘update’ of the pre-order beta, if you have automatic updates on your game will update the next time you open Steam (if you’ve got the game open now, shut it down and then re-launch the game and it’ll update). If you find it is not updating at all, try verifying your game cache as instructed in the FAQ HERE.

If you encounter any type of 'Virus' message when attempting to run the game, this is a false positive. There are no viruses within the FM.exe. We very much suggest adding the FM.exe to your exceptions list. This issue has been encountered when running Avira and Avast.

Once your beta has updated it will make your version number the following:

PC: 326362 Mac: 326348

Included are a number of fixes listed in our ‘changelist’ below. Bear in mind if you’ve raised an issue and it’s not been fixed for this update that does not mean it won’t be fixed for release. Although this is a beta update, this version is still a ‘work in progress’ and is not complete.

Just a quick disclaimer that although we try to include as much as possible, not every single fix which has been made has been included in this changelist, only the major issues raised.

Performance

Improved processing speeds when scouting large numbers of players

Fixed crash during match when interface rendering mode is set to ‘GPU Assisted’

Fixed crash during match when using quick tactics/shouts

Fixed star rating on ‘Detail Level’ screen not correctly reflecting computer performance

General

Prevented ‘View-Only’ leagues from loading in too many players

Fixed keyboard shortcuts from disabling when object explorer is closed

Fixed mouse cursor hotspot accuracy

GUI

Fixed transfer centre icon not displaying in FMC

Fixed processing bar sometimes not displaying in FMC

Fixed goalkeeper names being cut-off on tactic screens

Transfers & Contracts

Prevented new signings from becoming released immediately

Fixed free transfers not concluding

Fixed internal Director of Football hires

Fixed ‘Next Available’ transfer date being an option when using the ‘Approach To Sign’ option for a player in the last 6 months of their contract.

Competitions & Rulegroups

Fixed players on holiday at the start of a new game having their return date extending

Fixed training camps and friendlies being scheduled past the start of the league season

Fixed training camps clashing with club European competition Qualifying matches

Fixed players attending training camps being available for Reserve/Youth team matches

Fixed players becoming unregistered for their parent club when send out on a short term loan

Fixed clash between Fourth Round Spanish Cup and International matches

Match Engine

v1302

Fixed bug where keeper would not prevent team mate's poor control from becoming an own goal

Fixed one more example of keeper not controlling a backpass

Fixed players kicking off not always facing correct direction at start of 2nd half

Fixed AI teams not always setting one central midfielder to a defensive duty

Improved marking of player running with ball

Some ball physics collision fixes including the "hole in the net"

Reduced shots from tight angles

v1303

Fixed players going for the same ball and both avoiding each other leaving ball loose

Improved keepers at point blank range slightly

Improved keeper judgement coming for ball or making save

Improved angle of non held keeper save

More last ditch challenges/interceptions in danger area

Improved defender positioning in own area

Improved player reactions to loose ball

Made players in space more likely to try to turn to face opposition goal when on ball

Increased use of high risk high reward passes in dangerous areas

Fine tuned general pass choice

Fixed unrealistic clearances towards own goal

v1304

Midfields shifting across slightly more when defending

Tweak to defensive reactions

Reduced potential instances of wild clearances behind own goal

Toned down some risky passes slightly from 1303

v1305

Fix to stop "ghost" goals ( where ball goes in but goal kick given )

v1308

Temporarily disabled fix for "ghost" goals as its a bit troublesome and causing unwanted side effects

Fixed keeper coming to punch ball and then diverting to avoid a collision and hence missing ball completely

Fixed some instances of keepers saving ball prematurely and getting little purchase on save

Fixed a few bugs causing keepers not to attempt saves when they should do

Fixed keepers making risky quick throws or passes to team mates

Further fix for defending crosses

Slight tweak to speed of longer passes

Fixed wrong team getting throw/corner/goal kick after tackle sends ball out of play

Toned down long shots taken on weak foot slightly

v1309

Sorted out problem with "ghost goal" fix and re-activated it

Fixed keepers trying to come out and intercept dribbled ball they have no chance of getting

Tweaked direct free kicks

Tweaked headers slightly

Ati bagat codul si dupa aceea a aparut:''Steam server is unavailable.Your computer is either currently unable to reach the Steam servers, or the service may be temporaily disable.Please try again later.See the Steam support site for more iformation ?

Archived